Welcome Students of University Ballarat TAFE

Hello to all of you doing the¬†Diploma of Professional Writing and Editing with Yvonne Mantelli. I look forward to getting to know you as you work through the unit – and keep your comments and interaction going!If you would like to ask any questions regards Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc, I would be happy to write a hint around your questions.Look forward to chatting with¬†you :-)PS: if you’ve made a comment, check back as I will also respond to your comments.Kind regardsAngela

Tags:
| March 3rd, 2010 | Posted in elearning, Uncategorized |

13 Comments on “Welcome Students of University Ballarat TAFE”

1. 1
    Yvonne Mantelli
    March 13, 2010 at 2:36 am

Thanks Angela. Your blog has so much to offer students studying word processing and the internet. Next term we are going to be looking at online collaboration, so if you have any hints to offer….

2. 2
    March 13, 2010 at 2:57 am

No worries, it will be my pleasure. When does the term start for this topic?

3. 3
    Yvonne Mantelli
    March 13, 2010 at 12:05 pm

April 12th

4. 4
    Gabriel
    March 17, 2010 at 9:05 am

Hello Angela,Thanks for your welcome, i will be sure to ask questions.Also looking forward to the future chats.Regards,Gabi

5. 5
    March 17, 2010 at 9:28 pm

Thanks Gabriel!

6. 6
    Greg Sobey
    March 17, 2010 at 9:05 am

Hello Angela.

7. 7
    Cliff
    March 19, 2010 at 4:52 am

I think this is exciting we are communicating without pen/envelope/or stamps (sorry Australia Post) Thank you for your welcome and I will read more of your blogs

8. 8
    March 19, 2010 at 5:14 am

Hi Cliff,I’m looking forward to communicating with you and everybody else in the group too -Hi Greg and Gabi – thank you also for greetings. I have to laugh about your comment about Australia Post, I do their IT training at head office in Bourke St! Tell me a bit about your course – Greg, Gabi, Cliff, anyone that would like to volunteer!cheersAngela

9. 9
    David Richer
    March 19, 2010 at 5:19 am

Hello Angela, thank you for your help. This thing will be great when i work out how to use it.Dave.

10. 10
    March 19, 2010 at 5:28 am

Hi David – my pleasure and welcome along!

11. 11
    March 26, 2010 at 2:37 am

Hi Angela,Thank you for the Welcome!I’ll definately ask you questions along the way.Thanks,Morgan

12. 12
    sarah frith
    March 26, 2010 at 5:34 am

Dear Angela,I was interested in your blog on how technology affects teenagers’ ability to concentrate. After many years as a high school teacher, these are my impressions as well. I also feel that there are possibilities of depression and isolation.This area certainly in one to watch.Sarah (from Yvonne’s class)

13. 13
    March 26, 2010 at 5:47 am

Hi Sarah,good to meet you.regards the teenagers, what else is problematic is that these are first wave growing up tech-savvy and there are no benchmarks for working out how to deal with the different way they are growing up. About all we can do as educators is try and walk the path with them, so we at least understand where they are coming from. I spent the last few years haranguing my son to consult the library rather than skimming webpages on Google and calling it research. I know he is not the example of all teenagers, but he won’t read anything properly and his style has becoming skim reading.cheersangela